Gray - Heather
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
50% off now. Free 2day shipping with orders over $75.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR UP BOXERS
Here are the proper steps to take...
- Wash with cold to warm water, not hot.
- Machine wash on Delicate cycle.
- Air dry. Hang or Flat
- Tumble dry on cool if you need quicker
WHAT NOT TO DO:
- HIGH HEAT: Drying your UP Boxers at super high heat may cause the elastic and fabric to degrade at a faster rate
- FABRIC SOFTENER & BLEACH: UP Boxers are already plenty soft! No need to add these!
- HEAVY WASH: Throwing these in with your jeans, towels and other rough fabrics can reduce the lifespan of your underwear. And washing on too harsh of a wash cycle can cause lint pills to develop.
How We Build a Better Pair
2. The Dugout Pouch™
3. Quick-Release™ Fly
4. Cool Down Panel
5. No Roll Waist Band
6. Flat Lock Seams
How We Measure UP!
Chris C. - Verified Buyer
Quick-release has saved me a few times at this point! Love the fit, the comfort, the flexibility on and off field these are great!
Jeshua D. - Verified Buyer
Love! Love! Love! these briefs. Nice fit, super light and breathable. Helps keeping the boys cool.
Eric R. - Verified Buyer
Top-of-the-line! I can't say enough about the comfort! Everytime I am out golfing it's 18-holes of bliss!
Ryan G. - Verified Buyer
I want more! Love this brand. Only gave 4-stars cause I want more prints. But when it comes to comfort and durability these are top-notch!
Dan V. - Verified Buyer
Couldn't be more happy with my purchase! Bought 3 pairs to start but will defintiely be back fro more! Love the veil camo looks!
ALL-DAY, ALL-PLAY COMFORT
BOXER BRIEFS BUILT FOR THE BOYS!
Love the fit. Breathable , they don’t bunch up, and you hardly notice they are even on. Great product
Would buy more
They are very comfortable and I would recommend them to other people.
I love my UP boxers! They are very soft and the material is of high quality. Plus they look great !